Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Social Network

I was off from work yesterday and I haven't had the opportunity to watch or rent movies in the longest time. So, I went to The Redbox and rented Inception, Robin Hood and The Social Network, since my brother BJ told me The Social Network was good. I have to say, The Social Network was really really interesting and yes, it was pretty good. The whole concept of the movie based around the CEO/founder/President of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg caught my interest, so I actually went to wikipedia and read more about him and his partners that co-founded Facebook and that was also interesting as well.


I thought the actor who played Mark did a wonderful job portraying him, mostly if Mark really does talk or act like that in real life, (which I doubt, since movies tend to exaggerate characters). The character talked with so much intelligence, smart replies and was a bit quirky, it was kinda comical but genius. Just the whole idea of starting something like Facebook and how he expanded it so far and fast, was mind bottling. Mostly when he had the intentions of doing it all for free and making no money off of it. I thought he was crazy, if that was what he wanted to do. But then he become the youngest billionaire in the world! The guy is truly genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment